Before Your Start
- Install the laces while your foot is in the shoe
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN when you first install the lace
- You must stretch the lace to collapse the knot
Caution: Xtenex Laces feature a strong elastic core to ensure a secure, stable fit you can rely on. Please use caution when installing or stretching the laces to prevent the lace from whipping back and causing injury.
- Insert lace tip through eyelet.
- Grab lace tip (A) securely when stretching and a section of lace side (B). Stretch lace to collapse knots. While stretched, feed the lace through the eyelets until the desired section of lace has been reached. Next gently release the lace tension and knots will reappear.
- Repeat the operation step by step.
- Lace your shoe loosely to start.
- Leaving more knots between eyelets will produce a looser fit.
- Leaving less knots between eyelets will produce a tighter fit.
- For best performance allow some give in the lace. (picture 2)