What Makes Xtenex Shoe Laces Different?
Xtenex Laces are elastic shoelaces with a series of knots that do not require tying and cause the shoe to form a more secure, comfortable hold on your foot. These laces are perfect for triathletes and participants in other extreme sports, but they offer many advantages for everyday use that regular laces do not. Athletes, people with foot pain, diabetics and many others from all walks of life have seen the power of Xtenex Laces.
Xtenex Shoe laces are perfect for
- Workers who are on their feet all day
- People who cannot tie their shoes
- Elastic Shoe Laces That Don't Slip
- Xtenex Laces Expands During Foot Swelling
- Binding; a tightening and restricting pressure at the top of the shoe. This can lead to foot fatigue, pain, numbness and restriction of natural foot swelling.
- It loosens the fit around the footwear’s metatarsal area, which causes increased slipping and reduction of forward foot stabilization. This can produce heat friction, which often leads to painful blisters.
Xtenex Laces - Parkour Style!
Wondering what kind...
Xtenex Laces were...
With a time...